Six's Babbling

Live & Love, and try to have fun doing it!

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Snow, Snow, Snow

I realize I have been neglecting this blog & apologise to those whole
4 people who have read it. (Of course I don't know if that is the real #
just what I am assuming) I will try to be more faithful! Guess it's just
that my life is so very boring right now that I would rather read about
everyone else's ups & downs. But I will try to let my boredom amuse you:

Looking outside is both glorious & depressing with all this snow!
On one hand it is so beautiful, but then I have to drive in it.
When we didn't really have any white stuff at Christmas I was sad,
but have come to accept it & was looking forward to basically skipping
that part of winter. Now with no real good reason there is a ton of snow.

See, told you I have nothing that's anygood to say!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home