Six's Babbling

Live & Love, and try to have fun doing it!

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Blog Illiterate


Hi, all...
Sorry about the confusion with the neat stuff links. They are all working now (I hope). I am trying to figure out how to do all this neat stuff people keep telling me to do & I'm getting better (the links actually show up on my page), however I am still trying to figure out how to get a picture I have on my computer to show up in here. I am going to try again.

If this works, there should be a picture of Scott Coe somewhere in this post...

7 Comments:

Blogger six said...

Told ya! Looks better blonde! Now if only I could figure out how to make the picture a little smaller....

1:41 p.m.  
Blogger Dori said...

Hey six. I'm glad to see you're going to continue with the blog - I look forward to more.

Thanks for commenting me a while back. It's comforting to know that I'm not alone since it often feels like I am!

Thanks for linking to me too...I've been meaning to add my daily reads links to my site but just haven't taken the time to get it done.

Hope all is well for you and yours.

-Deej

4:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

5:10 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hiya


just registered and put on my todo list


hopefully this is just what im looking for looks like i have a lot to read.

2:06 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets!

It is my first time here. I just wanted to say hi!

3:39 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw something about that subject on TV last night. Nice article.

9:52 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

4:12 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home