Six's Babbling

Live & Love, and try to have fun doing it!

Friday, August 04, 2006

Hello Again

Well, finally I have internet at home.
This means more time (?) to say hey & see what's out there. My life isn't all that thrilling (thankfully!) although it is awful hectic! 3 kids, a husband & full time job! Not to mention a family that although they are all miles away they still are a little crazy!!! This does mean though that the S list will get done, and I will be more faithfull in my responses. Sorry folks. Just a couple of things:

Saffyre: I love your silly questions...They sure make you wonder!

Ruby: Where are you? I miss your loving tenderness!!

Drunkmunky: No new shit?

Deej: Good luck with the surgery & I hope everyone is helping out

I Play on Line: Boy can I relate to your mornings! It sounded like my routine!!

Fonseca: Sorry I didn't reply sooner! I think that is just way too cool!! He seemed like such a nice guy!


Well that's it for me tonight folks. Although this weekend might be interesting as a crazy friend of ours is supposed to be having a bar-b-q, an ex-boyfriend is supossed to be coming to town for a visit & the hubby & I have been a little tense lately. So I might be back sooner than you think!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home